EVANDE aims to create a new learning tool to educate and train civil protection volunteer groups and local authorities’ staff through identification of best practices and knowledge; to develop a web platform to host distant-learning courses and training activities; as well as to organize and implement local-based dissemination and training activities focussing on the most often natural disasters.
The project will run for 24 months and will explore and analyse pre-existing knowledge developed under EU projects, Scientific Research and Civil Protection strategies, as well as existing infrastructure.
University of Crete-Natural History Museum of Crete (UoC-NHMC)
Old Univ. Campus,
GR-71409, Heraklion, Crete
- Technical University of Crete/ R.A., (GR) www.music.tuc.gr
- Consorci De La Ribera, (ES)
- Parco Del Beigua (IT)
- Earthquake Planning & Protection Organisation (GR) www.oasp.gr
- Centro Studi e Formazione Villa Montesca (IT) www.montesca.it
- Centre for Educational Initiatives (BG)
- Start date
- Project locations
- EU contribution
- €417 400