Landslides occur in many different geological and environmental settings across Europe and are major hazard in most mountainous and hilly regions. It is therefore important to provide new tools for accurate risk mapping/assessment.
The present project will develop a Landslide Hazard Assessment Model and Software for shallow landslide events triggered by rain fall on the basis of weather forecasts. The main task of this tool is the evaluation of the soil moisture by using weather forecast systems and meteorological stations and the corresponding assessment of the landslide hazard. The test and transfer of the Landslide Hazard Assessment Model and Software will be performed on the civil protection systems of the four territorial partners involved in the project.
University of Camerino (UNICAM)
P.zza Cavour 19/F
IT-62032 Camerino (MC)
- Institute of Information and Communication Technologies, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BG)
- National Observatory of Athens, Institute of Geodynamics (GR)
- Province of Ancona (IT)
- Regional Government of Smolyan (BG)
- Bielsko-Biala District (PL)
Presentation of the project at the kick off meeting
- Start date
- Местоположения на проекта
- Участие на ЕС
- €431 205