The E-PreS project addresses the prevention phase against natural hazards. The main goal is the design and evaluation of drills and exercises, an extremely important part of emergencies mitigation. It will help school staff and students to understand any hazard effect and be prepared to react appropriately.
The main objectives of the project are:
(1) to identify, share and implement best practices and methodologies gained from previous EU projects and partners activities,
(2) to create smart tools which define, simulate and evaluate all hazards emergency steps and be customized to the unique district, school, and campus,
(3) to involve the collaboration of interested parties and
(4) to include pupils with disabilities and special needs.
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (UoA)
Dept. of Informatics and Telecommunications,
University of Athens,
- Earthquake Planning and Protection Organisation (EPPO) (GR)
- University of Crete-National History Museum of Crete (UoC-NHMC) (GR)
- Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia sezione di Napoli Osservatorio Vesuviano (Vesuvius Observatory) (GR)
- Center for Educational Initiatives Association (CEI) – (BG)
- National Institute for Research and Development in Construction, Urban Planning and Sustainable Spatial Development, (URBAN-INCERC) (RO)
- Start date
- 2014. jan. 1.
- A projekt helyszínei
- Uniós hozzájárulás
- €453 269