The project aims to establish a sustainable knowledge and “lessons-learned” platform for the integration of potential fire events into land-use planning for improving wildfire prevention and attenuating the impacts of fires on civilians and properties, from a cost-effective approach.
- Reviewing of knowledge, innovative tools and practices on the prediction of potential fire events and its integration in land planning in the context of climate change.
- Adaptation of operational tools on potential fire events assessment and integrated land planning processes.
- Development of a knowledge-based and “lessons-learned” platform to enhance the transfer of best practices and tools in wildfire risk management into spatial planning processes.
- Government of Catalonia-Department of Interior (ES)
- European Forest Institute (DE)
- Fire Ecology and Management Pau Costa Alcubierre Foundation
- King's College London
- Start date
- Projekto įgyvendinimo vietos
- SpainGermanyUnited Kingdom
- ES įnašas
- €455 581