Area of activity/subject: Volunteer management, spontaneous volunteers and population awareness
Summary of the project: In times of more frequent and long-term disasters and crises, the project aims at strengthening the cooperation between neighborhood countries and UCPM countries in the field of volunteer management, spontaneous volunteers and population awareness in disaster preparedness. Enhancing volunteer management procedures and strengthening the capacities of volunteer leaders and Emergency Response Teams will be a focus. Further organizational and policy level guidelines for organizing spontaneous and non-affiliated volunteers will be developed. Finally, existing tools developed in UCPM countries to raise awareness among the population will be used.
Austrian Red Cross (AutRC)
Wiedner Hauptstraße 32
- Belarus Red Cross Society (BRCS) - Belarus http://redcross.by/
- Bulgarian Red Cross (BulgRC) - Bulgaria http://en.redcross.bg/
- Danish Red Cross (DanRC) - Denmark https://www.rodekors.dk/
- EcoContact - Moldova http://www.eco.vox.md/ro/
- Ukrainian Red Cross Society - Ukraine (URCS) http://redcross.org.ua/
- University of Innsbruck (UIBK) - Austria https://www.uibk.ac.at/
- Start date
- 2017. jan. 1.
- A projekt helyszínei
- Uniós hozzájárulás
- €393 933