The SAMETS project focuses on how best to assist the most vulnerable groups during their stay at emergency camps or shelter following disasters. Groups such as children, the elderly, disabled people and ethnic or religious minorities require special management of social affairs. SAMETS' goal is therefore to elaborate guidelines and prepare trainers to work in a multicultural emergency environment.
During a two-year period, the project will focus on preparing guidelines and training volunteer trainers. First, a survey on the social affair management in emergencies with a focus on the most vulnerable will be carried out and consolidated into an online database. Second, on that basis guidelines and best practices will be developed through a series of focused workshop. Finally, results will be disseminated and volunteer trainers will be trained on the basis of the guidelines.
ASSOCIAZIONE NAZIONALE PUBBLICHE ASSITENZE (ANPAS)
Via Pio Fedi 46/48
- Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund Deutschland e.V. (ASB DE)
- Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund-Osterreichs (ASBO AU)
- Associácia samaritánov Slovenskej republiky (ASSR SK)
- Landessrettungsverein Weisses Kreuz onlus – Ass. Prov. le di Soccorso Croce Bianca onlus (White Cross IT)
- Start date
- Projekta īstenošanas vietas
- ES ieguldījums