Establishing a joint training academy in which validated training and exercise methods, as well as an academic program, can be taught to increase professionalization regarding cooperation, coordination and management of crisis and mass casualty situations by focusing on MacSim and 3LC methodology. Contributing to an ongoing national discussion on the need of standardized training based on researched and validated SOP:s to support Ukraine in the adaptation to European accepted norms and standards.
Region Västra Götaland
SE-405 44 Göteborg
Coordinator's Website: http://www.vgregion.se/pkmc
- State Emergency Service of Ukraine (SESU) – Ukraine – http://en.mns.gov.ua/
- Institute of Public Administration in the Sphere of Civil Protection (IPACP) – Ukraine – http://en.iducz.mns.gov.ua/
- National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine (NUCPU) – Ukraine – http://nuczu.edu.ua/eng/
- Mobile Rescue Center (MRC) of the State Emergency Services of Ukraine – Ukriane – http://en.mns.gov.ua/content/mrc.html
- National Academy of Postgraduate Education P.L. Shupik - Department of Disaster Medicine (NMAPE) – Ukraine - http://nmapo.edu.ua/index.php/en/
- Start date
- 1. sij 2015.
- Doprinos EU-a
- €336 946