On 30 March 2022, the European Commission Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations department held an online information day on funding opportunities under the EU Civil Protection Mechanism 2021-2024 Multi-annual work programme.
The information day aims to familiarise potential applicants with the objectives of:
- the international civil protection cooperation programmes in the European neighbourhood
- Prevention and preparedness projects in civil protection and marine pollution
- the Union Civil Protection Knowledge Network
- the Full-scale exercises programme.
The event provides guidance on the preparation of applications for calls for proposals and tenders to be published in 2022.
The funding opportunities are open to the Member States and Participating States of the EU Civil Protection Mechanism as well as to European Neighbourhood Policy and Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance countries.
The information day is intended for representatives of stakeholders in the field of civil protection (national administrations, regional and local authorities, private sector, non-governmental organisations, research institutes).
The event will take place in virtual format.
Recording and presentations
The event has been recorded and can be seen here.
Presentations used during the information day:
- Welcome and agenda
- European Civil Protection Pool (ECPP): Adaptation grants
- International cooperation programmes in the European neighbourhood: Programming 2022
- Prevention and Preparedness Programme
- Calls for proposals for UCPM Exercises: Full-scale exercise programme
- Network Partnerships Call for proposals 2022
- eGrants Participant Portal
- The Grant Agreement: Legal and financial aspects
- Contact points and relevant websites