Skip to main content
European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations

EUMAREX - Exchange of experts in the field of Marine Pollution (3-year programme) Ongoing Project

The EUMAREX programme aims at enhancing the exchange of national marine pollution professionals between Member States. National experts from one Member State will have the possibility to travel to another Member State, in order to gain or share professional experience, appraise different techniques used, study the approaches taken within other emergency services or other relevant organisations with special expertise in marine pollution, and/or present or follow short training modules. The Community contribution to each travel amounts to 75 % of the travel and subsistence costs of the exchange – the remaining 25% being at the expense of the Member State sending the expert abroad.